Saturday, August 9, 2008

GOD IS LOVE




Jesus showed us the way for a perfect love for one another, to really love is to serve and forget yourself, to give unconditional love.
unfortunately humanity is in crisis because it is giving a selfish love based on the pleasure of satisfying the individual selfish needs.
we should all strive to love and serve one another as Jesus showed us. God constantly wants to love and embrace us, he wants to teach us his ways...so that we may have life in us...and life in abundance. whatever the situation that we are passing through at the moment, we must never forget that God Loves us and he wants the best for us, he promised that he will never leave us, cf
Hebrews 13:5 . . . God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
prayer: I know lord you want me to be your witness of this love ,help me so that I will be able to give generously....without wanting nothing in return.

No comments: