Sunday, February 1, 2009

we must all carry our cross to follow jesus


One of the problems in our society is that when we come face to face with suffering we doubt God, we say to one onother 'where is our God?' I say to you dear ones, look at the face of Jesus in this picture, it is a face that shows suffering, for you and me. Anyone who wants to follow Christ must carry his cross . When we are in pain Jesus suffers with us, he helps us carry it, as he knows what suffering is,'I will never leave you nor forsake you, I have carved you in the palm of my hands'.

Let us prepare ourselves for lent, let us offer our sufferings for conversion of sinners, for our society, that cannot accept suffering but talks of abortion, when we offer our suffering we discover that it can have a meaning,it turns to a redemtive suffering.

No comments: