Saturday, February 9, 2008

'Behold your mother'" (Jn 19:26-27).


One day I came to know that a woman bought a statue of our lady of Immaculate conception and after a week it wept blood.
One day this lady came to visit me and she said to me "I was told how much you've suffered and I promise you that when I recieve the statue [as it was taken to the church authorities for investigation] you'll be the first to see it.
So the day came when I was invited to go, I couldn't go up the stairs...when I finally managed to go near the statue I was moved, and I wanted to kneel down but with no success as the pain was terrible, so my friend Cathrine [the onwner of the statue] decided to put it on my knees instead[ as by this time I was sitting down] and then I said this prayer, "dear Holy Mary, you know how much I've suffered please take this pain away" And when I got up all the pain was gone, there and then.......................

No comments: