Sunday, July 13, 2008

FROM MOUNT TABOR TO THE GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE




In the episode of mount tabor we read that Jesus took with him the apostles Peter, James and John,where they witnessed Jesus in glory,these apostles later on witnessed Jesus in the agony of fear in the garden of Gethsemane, did they understand what was happening? Probably we too are not understanding what is happening at the hill of Borg in-nadur where everyone is happy during the apparition of our lady[and rightly so!] As i explained during my earlier posts,I was the first witness....there where times when i felt that I am on mount tabor! Now unfortunately,I'm ill again and i feel I'm in the garden of Gethsemane for the second time,............do i still believe in all this? of course i do,...all the moments that I've spent on mount tabor has somehow helped and prepared me for this. I do believe that Jesus can heal me but i have to accept his will not mine!! Accepting his will is in fact the greatest miracle. The servant is no greater then his master. I encourage every person who is reading this to join me in prayer...those of you who are passing from an agonizing moment,fear not ....we are in the garden of Gethsemane,that is true, but we are not alone there is Jesus with us,he will not sleep but he will watch over us. let us do something with our fear,with our pain,let's unite them with Jesus' passion for the conversion of sinners...it is here where we will be truly passing on our lady's message to the world.



Prayer: Mary mother of God, my mother, I want unite my tears with your tears, take these tears to your son Jesus, where he can turn these tears into joy.....the joy for a converted soul.



No comments: