Sunday, September 7, 2008

The feast of our lady's Birthday



Dear Mother Mary tomorrow is your feast, I want to give you all sorts of presents..you know, the greatest present that I can give you is to promise you to love your son more each day and to offer my sufferings for conversion of sinners, for vocations, peace in the world,families and for those who want to commit abortion.

Tuesday I'm going to hospital again and Wednesday I'll have Chemotherapy, I offer it to you, take this offering to your son Jesus. Intercede for me ,and for all the people who are reading this. You had always been a refuge for all who came to you. please be near me..I need you.

You are a sweet mum, without the stain of sin. the holy spirit showered you with his love You were the first Tabernacle.

Your eyes are like Jewels pure, precious and rare. when you smile you bring sunshine in the world,you warm us ! your hair is like pure silk! and your heart is like an ocean of love, always fresh with it's pure breeze. I cannot describe your voice, but I feel it within me, I feel it as sweet as Honey. Your Hands are of a strong woman because you carry us with our burdens to your son. my Dear Mother happy feast, I love you. ........ One last thing tell Papa that I love him and tomorrow I will try to love him more through my neighbor, Thank you for being there!

No comments: