Saturday, October 18, 2008

When humanity thought that it was finished, for God it was only the begining


How great are your works oh my lord, we can never grasp your majesty but you showed us a simple and yet courageous way to follow JESUS and imitate him. when humanity thought that it was finished, it is there when you were bringing your work to perfection, Jesus bowed his head for us, as we said no to you Lord with our sin, Jesus perfected our image Lord so that we may be made worthy in front of you.
Thank you my Lord and my God.

4 comments:

david santos said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Doreen Vella said...

thank you david, all for the glory God,

yours in Christ

Doreen

Michael said...

"When humanity thought it was the end, for God it was only the begining" . . . Every time I look at Christ Crucified and going through your blog, these inner deep feelings come up, I dont know how to love Him !In view of this, Psalm 50 is constantly before my eyes ! It is more than true but I am too fragile a human and I believe God looks at us with profound love irrespective of how we are and I thirst for that kind of love ! Your caption in this blog struck me and I thank you for placing it, hopefully,it remains in my heart. May God & Our Lady continue to give you this spirit and much more ! You shared such a blessing through this ! I am grateful but above all towards Christ & His Holy Mother !

Doreen Vella said...

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your spiritual support and prayers. my opinion to love Good more is to open our hearts to him, adore him in the holy Eucharist and receive him, build a relationship with him, this way we will be enriching our lives with love, as God is love, in the end of the day his presence and love will help us to change our ways, our hearts to become like him. Only then we are able to say " I can do all things through him,he who strenghtens me". may you find peace, forgiveness and joy in the lord. God Be with you.

p.s Thank you for your blog, I saw it today, and saw Sister josepha menendez, she is one of my favorite saints!