Monday, November 5, 2007

My first experience with the holy spirit [part 3]


All of a sudden that same man spoke again, and this is what he said "while we were all praying and praising God there was a person who felt like Fire all over her and this person is frightened, God is saying to you ,'do not be afraid, for it is I', the man continued, " who is this person?" straight away I pulled up my hand,because I knew he was talking about me. I can't explain How I felt, this was amazing, it was a pentecostal experience. After the prayer meeting, I went to talk to the same man, and asked him with astonishment what God wanted to say or wants from me. This man answered "God knows that you've been using your work to help people and finally he saying to you, 'I am here'.[By the way this man did not know me or even knew that I had a business ] I said to this man "but God's 'I am here' is so powerful'... as Iwas shocked and full of awe in God's Great presence, this reminded me on the holy picture [The one I showed you in the previous post] of Pentecost with the tongues of fire, I started to understand that, the tongues of fire we see in this picture are a reality, the holy spirit is alive. It is from this time that my conversion started. I started building a relationship with our Lord. I started to understand that when two or three are gathered in his name he is there ,present! The secret is faith my friends. Cf Acts 2:1-47

No comments: