Monday, November 5, 2007

My new life in Jesus


My new life in this relationship with the Lord improved a lot and I began to understand the importance of the Scriptures in my life as it is the written word of god. You can't know Christ without knowing his Word, or as St.Jerome rightly said,"Ignorance of Scripture is ignorance of Christ". My marriage started to improve too, [me and my husband were taking each other for granted and this led to a few conflicts]. One day I was in Church and after receiving communion I felt someone Touching My back and inviting me to study in depth the word of God, when I turned around, there was nobody. So I started studying for 'A' Level in religion, after six months, I did the exam and got it. But somehow I was still not fulfilled, so I applied to go to University to study Theology.
When I Knew that the faculty of Theology accepted me, I gave up my business straight away and sold everything to study appropriately the word of God. Cf Ephesians 3:4

No comments: