Monday, October 29, 2007

Married life [part two]


Although I felt the emptiness that my sister left behind, still my daughter had filled my life. She was a gift for all of us, in fact her presence had compensated quite a lot in the family. A grey cloud soon came over me and my family, when we discovered that my Father had a terminal illness. Immediately I fixed an appointment with his Doctor to see if there's any hope, but he replied that my Dad had only a year to live. So I planned that During that year I will do my best to spend as much time possible with him. Dad died after nine months when my daughter was only two years, I just couldn't bear it, I drifted again from my spiritual life but at the same time was searching for spiritual renewal. A few months after my fathers' death, I wanted to build my life again, first I Started off by learning how to drive and then started studying for a beauty therapist. Thank God I succeeded in both. I really did well in my new business, probably because in every person I did my best to see Jesus. Quite amazing that, what my Dad taught me it was all coming back to me after he died, he emphasized the love of neighbour and subconsciously that's what I was doing in my relationship with my clients. This was so rewarding, as love is like a boomerang what you give you receive, but I felt empty just the same because one big person was missing in my life......JESUS.

No comments: