Monday, October 29, 2007

My first experience with the holy spirit [part 1]


While I was still searching for truth,I reached for the Bible once again and I started to quote from the Bible. However little did I know that in order to quote the Bible one must try to live it to the full, and at that time I did not know how to live it appropriately. At the same time the same call to evangelize was coming back again, But felt helpless about it as I was in the beauty business.There where times when I felt that I don't belong, in fact I used to give seminars on health and beauty and I always concluded that "in the end of the day Whatever the treatment one may doing, beauty comes from within". I felt it so strong that my motto was, "the world is full of Beauty when the heart is full of Love...and God is love!"One day a person came to do a slimming treatment, and she told me that I was like a hidden pearl for God[regarding the urge that I had for the Bible], did not quite understand her but later on I had discovered that this person comes from catholic charismatic group. later on she offered me to go and give them a talk on health at our parish hall where they meet weekly, I accepted after a year! To be continued.......my first experience with the holy spirit.

No comments: